2014年5月27日星期二

Zhang Han

has participated in the Hunan satellite TV "flowers and young", Zhang Han gained new flowers - a name "". Zhang Han in the process as a "guide", because of the "not reliable" move, often the star sisters and friends "rolling". Zhang Han refused to rent a car at the airport persisted by Xu Qing about "good arbitrary ah this person!" ; road trip, the car was also refused to abandon the car to make Liu Tao angry; rent a guide and a variety of "stingy" move, also by the netizen criticism "male chauvinism". Yesterday, Zhang Han told Micro message interview, face the outside each kind of Cheap Knicks Jerseys question, the various "solution you idol burden so heavy", "why did you in the show so brave", "why do you English so weak" spicy question -- answer, for what Is it right? "Good man", "the Master said," you don't have those three words too seriously, "there is no absolute good man, only relative!"

Q1: why not ask for everybody's Cheap Nets Jerseys opinion? Friends often accused of master you too, too arbitrary......

Zhang Han: sometimes you don't come up with an opinion, not have their own opinion, it is not with several powerful women travel. It is through this way, let you feel my love, until finally all her to trust me.

Q2: why you so brave in the show, such as car and driving time...... Have a look the flower, have thought that the man adorable originally is also very popular?

Zhang Han: the flower is a boy, so adorable. If I went to also adorable stage man, are you sure want to whip me.

Q3: why you idol burden so heavy?

Zhang Han: you don't understand my situation would think my idol burden is heavy, but that is not the case! Because in my life is on every detail is very cautious person...... I love POSE. Cheap Warriors Jerseys Watching the show, family and friends think I'm pretty good, at least I, no, not to shape who! I just - not a perfect person.

Q4: why road trips, you should insist on the fast lane? Why drive has been pressing?

Zhang Han: in fact, the program did not represent, fast track speed is 120 miles, I opened the speed to 120 mph, I don't think is the right thing for speeding. As for the line...... I think in the Chinese drive is very not easy thing, not to mention in a never been national drive...... And Italy has a lot of the mountain and the bend Cheap 76ers Jerseys in the road, I'm going to drive - and watch the navigation, the way analysis section...... My pressure is quite big, because I am going to take a team of 100 people.

Q5: why do you English so weak......

Zhang Han: the real to a foreign country, no one will care about your foreigner English pronunciation and usage of more accurate. I feel that learning a language, can communicate, exchange, can Cheap NBA Shorts provide your life with enough. So I don't feel regret, or >

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页