2014年5月27日星期二

it depends on the arrangement of God

Li Xiaolu recently received a "suspected Li Xiaolu indecent video" distress, the day before yesterday, she finally broke the silence, for the first time by the headlines about the mood. She said: "in fact, I have been accustomed to, but sometimes, subject to some problems, there are still puzzled and helpless. But I think, the most important is, I want to be a good person, can examine oneself, feeling no shame. Including my daughter after education, must also is such."

refers to this unwarranted "indecent video" cheap NFL Jerseys to his influence, Li Xiaolu said: "all the time, I was not a person with ambition. Only do in life, is serious about acting, for the other, it depends on the arrangement of God, to Cheap football NCAA jerseys you sooner or later will have. But, I feel particularly lucky and happy, I enjoy family life, very practical."

mentions this to reduce the exposure time, Li Xiaolu very calm: "I was cast into a new movie, give yourself a holiday. Daughter is Cheap Beanies still very small, but she was very fast, I don't want to miss and she together every day. This cheap throwback NFL jerseys time I want to spend more time with her."

as the husband of Jia Nailiang, recently also generous response to this crisis: "the day when the news out, I am very very angry, Xiao Lu cry all day. Do you think an artist without Cheap college basketball jerseys any cause or reason, to have this kind of communication, even if this thing we clarified, but you always hanging a news like this, so sure there will be some not behind the sun, behind the scenes do what, even some people will follow up." Jia Nailiang pledged to maintain the dignity of the family through legal means.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页