2014年5月29日星期四

it is always a very special place for me

in new network on 23 May, according to WTA Chinese network news, Ivanovic this season to rebound quickly, although seemingly some suddenly, but is the so-called one minute on stage, the audience ten years of practice. In the great effort behind this Ivanovic is paid by the other people can't imagine.

from the beginning of this year, Ivanovic Cheap Kids NCAA Jerseys was one of the best players in the tournament, into the mud after the event in her state better. Once a year at the French Open will start, for this year's French, not Ivan expectations of what?

in 2007 and 2008, for two consecutive years ranked Ivanovic remained in the top five list. During that time he harvest is not only his first Grand Slam title, but also the other two grand slam finals. But after that the people of Serbia some decline, from 2009 to 2013, the year her year-end ranking in the world at around thirteenth to twenty-second.

but entering the 2014 season, Ivanovic in the hard court season in impressive fashion, she won two WTA Championships in Oakland and Monterey, also in the Australian Open defeated Serena and a finalist at the women's singles quarter finals. To the clay season, Ivanovic's excellent record strive for further Cheap Oklahoma State Cowboys Jerseys improvement, in the 14 game, she participated in the Serbia obtained 11 win, in the Stuttgart station has entered the finals, Madrid station at eight, Rome station semi-final. But even more commendable Cheap Boise State Broncos Jerseys is Ivan station two straight sets victory over Rome in the recent hot hot Sharapova.

The

state is so good, in the start of the French Open champion Ivan is clearly going to be one of the favourites.

back in 2008, Ivanovic in the French gained his first Grand Slam title, in talking about that experience Serbia girl said: "the experience changed my life. In the past few years in my life has changed a lot, I have experienced a lot of. Experience is good or bad, these experiences make you stronger. Now I think his attitude is very calm, and the team of my state, I and all very satisfied. I just want to play well, and bring all this show. I'm glad I was able to continue the game."

"I in all aspects of technology had the very big change, Cheap Miami Hurricanes Jerseys women's tennis these years have also changed a lot, you can't get today's technology to the past compared. Because the technology is developed, which allows the players to more powerful, more technical depth. Now I'm all aspects of technology is more complete, but I need to prove themselves in a relatively bigger stage."

More stage

Cheap Texas A&M Football Jerseys Ivanovic referred to is one of her most loved stadium Philip 夏蒂埃 stadium, where she had left good memories.

"every year, the French Open and I look forward to, it is always a very special place for me, and I was >

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页