2014年4月26日星期六

Paul vowed not absent without fear of injury prevention G3 Curry is a top priority

YORK, April 24 reported:

ESPN news, because the right leg? ropes tendon injury, the Clippers star Paul did not participate in team training again today, this was his first two days of continuous absence of the team trained. Rivers said before today will be ready to let Paul do a small amount of training, but it seems it is not.

Paul is in first-round playoff opener with the first half of the Warriors last paragraph injured Injured cheap jerseys when he finished the race. He is also a second battle playing hurt and helped the team beat the Warriors. Today in an interview, Paul made it clear that he will play the upcoming first three games and the Warriors battle.

"I will do battle ready, I'll be fine," Paul repeatedly emphasized his injuries were no major problems, "as long as I can appear in court, I'll be fine."

"I like the Injured fighting cheap nba jerseys spirit, because I am also convinced, cheap mlb jerseys I believe that the spirit of the players will be very strong," Clippers coach Doc Rivers said, "I have observed in the game movement of Paul, the only way to test the injury situation is to play to play the game, then you will know in the end how the injury. "

"But I think Paul has done very well in the second war in the second half of the cheap nfl jerseys game, I think his legs a little tight, not too tight on the body, but the legs, you can see him on the field how did activities together. "

right leg injury since Paul has been going around the clock treatment, not only on the offensive end Clippers really need Paul's presence in the defensive end they need him to guard the Warriors Curry. As a perennial NBA All-Defensive team regulars Paul in this series can try to limit the Clippers a good library will directly affect the ultimate success.

"For me, this series is the cheapjerseys.us primary task of every game are defense, defense Curry is a very difficult thing," Paul said, "Do you want to follow a variety of anti-cover, block people, get rid of after anti place is very difficult. "

"You have to strive to make their time with him, followed him as much as possible. Curry is a great scorer, a great shooter, you must limit the number of times his ball as much as possible everything Difficulty of. "

Warriors striker Greene had complained in an interview Clippers defensive players have a lot of contact with the action on the library, "It makes me very angry, and we will remember it all," Green said.

this, Rivers said: "I do not even know what we have done so much physical contact, I think we are dealing with the big players have physical contact, I never felt our players to guard position How much physical contact is done. "

Recommended reading: Meng God Curry, Guards existence?

/ 26

Original link:

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页